Betty Dukes Foundation is an organization to support the empowerment of women workers, the marginalized striving for upward mobility, and the betterment of their lives.
Please Show Your Support for the Betty Dukes Foundation
Women’s Empowerment and Workers’ Rights Rally
Women's Rights Activist Betty Dukes
Saturday, July 16, 2016 from 10:00 am to 3:00 pm
Crowne Plaza Hotel, Concord CA
July 16th will serve to commemorate the 5th Anniversary of the U.S. Supreme Court ruling in favor of WALMART V. DUKES.
THAT HORRIFIC RULING IN WALMART'S FAVOR SILENCED THE VOICE OF 1.6 MILLION WOMEN.
Betty was the lead plaintiff in that historical civil rights class action lawsuit; The largest Class Action lawsuit ever filed in the history of the United States - Dukes vs Walmart
Activist Dukes, will be hosting her second; Women's Equality and Workers’ Rights Rally, of 2016 at the Crowne Plaza Hotel in Concord, CA.
The empowerment rally will be held on Saturday, July 16, 2016.
The Rally starts with a delicious All American Breakfast from 10:00am until 11:30am.
Dukes Will Address:
- The Supreme Court ruling of June, 2011
- The Equal Employment Opportunity Restoration Act of 2012
- Future activist work
Other distinguished guest speakers:
- Jenni Prisk, Chair, San Diego County Commission on the Status of Women, Founder/President Prisk Communication, San Diego, CA
- Angel G. Luevano, President of East County Democrats for Action and Civil Rights Activist for over four decades, Antioch, CA
- Tamara A. Smith, CEO of the YWCA National Capital Area, Washington, DC
Dukes continues to believe that her voice, along with countless others in SOLIDARITY, will make our world a better place to live.
In Solidarity We Move Forward!
This is a free event, we ask that you please register @ Eventbrite today.
For more information, please contact Betty Dukes (925) 219-5604,
PLEASE CONTINUE TO SHOW YOUR SUPPORT BY FORWARDING THIS EVENT NOTICE TO OTHERS